Junior became ill today, 5 times diarrhoea and vomitting much. These were all the old symptoms when he was first diagnosed with cancer.
I can't believe that the flaxseed oil and kwark didn't work on him. I think I know why. We started him off on Vitotaal capsules and then worked it up. We ordered Flaxseed oil online, 2 times, a total of 12 bottles of oil. That worked well. Then we bought 6 bottles from a store here in the city and we gave that to him. One bottle was finished and that's when he started getting these symptoms.
I should have noticed the symptoms but I was too stupid for that. On this day when I think back, yes, he has been rejecting food and we have been force feeding him. Even the flaxseed oil and kwark that he normally loves so much, he didn't want to eat.
Anyway, on this friday, Alex bought Vitotaal capsules again and I gave him 4 capsules plus Kwark. His diarrhoea stopped and although he pooped thin, but it was not like liquid shooting out. Glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment