Sunday, May 26, 2013

May 2013

It's been way too long since I updated about Junior, our Mini Pinscher. 

Junior is doing extremely well all these months.  I praise God Almighty for His lovingkindness and healing.  We still lift Junior up to God daily with prayers of thanksgiving and continued healing.

I still prepare the same kinds of food for him daily, namely meat and vegetables, cooked quickly, just to kill any bacteria, grind it and he is fed a total of 5 meals a day in small amounts each time. 
He still consume Flaxseed oil and Kwark 3 times a day.  Some days he does get an extra capsule of Flaxseed oil.  We use Vitotaal Flaxseed oil capsules (I prick a hole into the capsule and drain those precious oil out) and once a day Jacob Hooy brand Flaxseed oil, all mixed with Kwark.

Last year he lost a lot of weight and we decided to supplement him with Hill's Recovery and continue to do so.  I open a can of Hill's Recovery and divide into 8 parts and freeze them.  He gets 1/8th part of Hill's every alternate days. 

He used to get a few bits of Royal Canine Intestine ??? .......... but we stopped that since he threw up at least once a month.  He has been doing much better without those dog kibbles. 

He does get Dentastix once in a while for his bad breath. 

He is playing, eating and sleeping very well.  Since we started working on the garden again this year, he has been very busy there in the garden, running and bugging us to throw things or even try to dig a hole.  My sweetheart. 

Everyday that I see him, I thank God that He answered our prayers and turned our tears to joy.  We smile alot now, we're happier too. We are slowly taking time to enjoy our lives.  The devil robbed us of joy last year but God gave us back triple and more.  I will praise God on my bended knees forever and ever.  I love you Jesus!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment