Monday, January 30, 2012

Junior's Journey - January 2012

Borrowed Time
We are all living in borrowed time. Nothing on earth is ours permanently. Parents have been lent to us. Our siblings have been loaned to us. Our spouses. Our children. Our pets. Everything has been lent to us for a time or times. So nothing is ours permanently. Except G-d. He is our Permanent.

To the world life goes on.  But to me life seems to stand still.
I wish I had more time with Junior but I know someday he will have to go away.
Anyway, today we had a good day playing and eating food.  But Junior refuses to drink water.  Prayed alot today.

Junior Week 1
30/01/12 -  Last week we found out that Junior had tumors in his body.  Our world felt like it crashed.  It took us a few days to take all in.  Then started searching the internet and read alot about other dogs with Cancer.  Alex and I cried alot this week. 
Started Junior on Flaxseed oil/Cottage cheese 3/4 capsule Milk Thistle 1 capsule Turmeric Food was meat and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment